In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following data are reflected below:
The company that owns this website is domiciled in Pº Castellana 91, 4º 1ª | 28046 Madrid, España provided with. 1st Contact Point: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. In accordance with the provisions of the REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 of protection of personal data, we inform you that the data you provide us will be incorporated into the treatment system owned by (MOVERS-E) GROUND LEVEL SL with CIF B66590191 and registered office at Pº Castellana 91, 4th 1st | 28046 Madrid, Spain, for the purpose of ELECTRONIC COMMERCE; CUSTOMER, ACCOUNTING, FISCAL AND ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGEMENT; OTHER PURPOSES.2. As the responsible owner of the automated files derived from said website, MOVERS-E wishes to inform visitors and users of its website of its personal data protection and treatment policy, which will be applicable in case users decide fill out any form of email@example.com where personal data is collected, without prejudice to what is indicated in the Privacy Clause applicable to each specific form. In any case, MOVERS-E guarantees at all times the full and full compliance with the obligations set forth in Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data, as well as those set forth in Royal Decree 994/1999 , which approves the Regulation of Security Measures as well as the rest of the development regulations.
3. Personal data that are provided by users or visitors to the website will be included in an automated file whose MOVERS-E is responsible for facilitating access to the content offered through the website; Provide, manage, manage, expand and improve the services and / or content offered on the page; Adapt these services to the preferences and tastes of the users; The study of the use of services by users and visitors; Incident management and maintenance of the website; As well as advertising and commercial prospecting in respect of MOVERS-E products and services
4. MOVERS-E will inform the users and visitors of the page of the obligation or not to provide each and every one of the personal data requested in the forms of access and registration to the services and / or content offered in the Web page. The notice will be made at the time of collection through visual warnings such as floating windows, placement of asterisks or symbols next to the requested data, or means similar to those previously mentioned. In any case, refusal to supply personal data requested, delivery of inaccurate data or incomplete data, could lead to improper, inefficient, defective rendering or non-delivery of services and / or content offered to users and visitors.
5. MOVERS-E will ask the users and visitors of the website for their express authorization in each form that they complete for the transfer of the personal data that they provide to the entities belonging to MOVERS-E for the sending of information and publicity. The visitor and / or user may oppose this assignment both in the form that must be completed initially, and at any later time, sending, in the latter case, his request to the contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. MOVER-E is fully aware of the use and treatment that should be given to personal data that may be required or obtainable from users on its web pages in order to manage the services offered or to send commercial communications of products Or services that may be of interest to you. The user consents with the registration in the present Web Site, to the possible transfer of his data to Advertising and Direct Marketing companies, for the sending of commercial communications that are of his interest, by electronic mail. Likewise, if necessary, your data can be transferred to the collaborating companies to provide you with all the information that is required.
8. MOVERS-E will adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the personal data and to prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology as established By the Regulation of Security Measures of the automated files containing personal data approved by Royal Decree 994/1999, of July 11.
9. Users will be responsible, in any case, for the veracity of the data provided and are responsible for communicating to MOVERS-E any modifications thereto, leaving MOVERS-E exempt from any type of responsibility in this regard through the mail Of contact: email@example.com
10. The users have recognized and can exercise the rights of access, cancellation, rectification and opposition, by means of written communication to the addresses indicated in each case or to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
11. MOVERS-E will not send unsolicited or previously consented messages nor will it send unsolicited or previously consented electronic message chains. MOVERS-E informs users that they may object to sending commercial messages by following the instructions given in each case or by communicating in writing to the contact email: email@example.com
12. In relation to personal data of minors under 18, MOVERS-E will never use this data for purposes that are not suitable for the child’s age, but will do so in accordance with the age, knowledge and maturity of this target audience. Will never collect data relating to or related to the economic situation or the privacy of the members of his family. MOVERS-E will make it easier for parents or guardians to exercise their rights of access, cancellation, rectification and opposition of the data of their children or guardians and encourage minors to consult with them before providing data. In the case of children under the age of 14, they must submit to MOVERS-E a written authorization from their parents, guardians or legal representatives, consenting to the processing of their data.
The company that owns the website (www.movers-e.com) is MOVERS-E.
MOVERS-E copyright © 2011 – 2017 All rights reserved